Friday, September 26, 2014

How To Get A Free Checkup Without Healthcare Coverage

Getting Healthcare Insurance has become one of the most difficult task a family has to go through right now. If a person is not getting great insurance through a group rate from their job, it's almost impossible to afford to get basic coverage.

I have been looking for affordable healthcare for the past couple years and the lowest I've seem to come up with is well over $400/month. How could anyone with bills and a family afford something like this. Not only is it high, it doesn't cover anything and the deductible is around $5000. What a rip off!

Because I believe in knowing nothing is seriously wrong with me, I had to come up with some way of getting checkups without paying for it. Now you may find this crazy, but it's has been very affective for me. I now get 2 checkups a year at absolutely no cost to me.

I'm sure you're wondering how can this be done without waiting in long lines at the free clinics and still not get waited on.It's simple, I do it by DONATING BLOOD.

If you want to get all your vital signs checked, plus get checked for a multiple other things, just give some blood a couple times a year. The blood that is taken from you is completely analyze for everything before being accepted. And if there is anything wrong you would be contacted letting you know what was found.

So, if you're  like me and can't find affordable coverage right now, but still want to get a yearly checkup, help out the blood bank and by doing so get yourself checked out. Might sound a little crazy to some, but it beats not knowing something about your health.


No comments:

Post a Comment