Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Valerie Harper Gets Voted Off Dancing With The Stars 10-7-2013

No she wasn't the best dancer on the show, but my vote went to her every week. Just the courage she has and the inspiration she is given others sometimes can't be overlooked.

Valerie Harper, at age 74, came into season 17 of dwts under unusual circumstances, and that is she was diagnosed earlier this year with terminal cancer.

Valerie says how much she loves to dance and I guess I was hoping we as fans of the show would give her that Trophy at the end of the season. I know she wouldn't have been the best dancers and it seem not right to give her the trophy... but I was just hoping.

Well others didn't feel the way I did, so we have to say goodbye to Valerie Harper as fans vote her off the show last night. With the lowest score this week with 17, and barely hanging on last week she has to say goodbye.

Now there are nine couples left competing for the Ballroom Trophy. Join ABC next Monday night and find out who will be the next contestant to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment