Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Kaci B Gets Dismissed From Bachelor

Last night on the Bachelor, Sean makes a tough but very wise move by not giving a rose to Kaci B.

Now Kaci B. has been one my favorite girl to watch out of all the seasons I have watched the show. Last season, I was for certain that she would end up with Ben. Well, we all know how that went after Ben visits her parents.

On this season Kaci B. returns and try to find love with Sean, who she shared a friendship outside of the show.

Seans gives it a try but just couldn't find any romantic feelings for her.Kaci did not help herself last night as she makes a bold move that backfired on her.

To try and score points with Sean, she pulls him aside to let him know about the tension between two of the other girls. Sean did not understand why she was telling him this because no one has stated to him they were having a problem. It made Kaci B. look like a drama queen and she got dismissed for it.

I did love the way Sean spared her any further shame by pulling her aside before the rose ceremony and dismissed her in private.

I don't think we have heard the last of Kaci. I look for her to be a Bachelorette soon, because she had a great fan base from last season.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cedric,
    I just came up with your blog and I really enjoyed going through your posts! I like your reviews but also the essays regarding the last political situation. I was wondering if you would be interested in sharing your posts on Glipho? I bet that our users would be very interested in your stuff! It's a quite new social publishing platform, where you can connect to every social network accounts, really easy to use it and communicate with your followers. In additional, you are able to import the posts from your blog in a super-easy way without affecting it at all.

    Please, have a look and take a tour to know more about http://glipho.com/ and if you feel like it, in one click you can set up your account!

    I hope you will join our Glipho community soon.

    All the best,

    Maite

    ReplyDelete