Thursday, October 11, 2012

Could Biden vs Ryan Vice Presidential Debate Boost Numbers

Every 4 years our country votes to retain or move to a new President Of The Unites States. Along with the President will be the Vice President. The question is, how many of us take in consideration the Vice President? Now of course 4 years ago we saw how a Vice President pick could cost someone an election when John McCain chose someone like Sarah Palin.

But aside from the 2008 campaign, how important are the Vice President debate and what will you be looking for in the debates? I'm sure most of this debate will be about healthcare and the economy, but are we really listening to them over the Presidential debate?

I will be paying close attention to this debate, because I do believe Paul Ryan will do most of the policy making decision if Romney/Ryan wins the election. Ryan is a very discipline numbers guy and I want to hear more about this healthcare voucher that he has worked on.

Now when it comes to Joe Biden, I'm sure he will try and do what Obama didn't do in his debate, and that is give Americans a reason why they deserve 4 more years.It will be interesting to see how aggresive Biden gets because we all know he has a way with words and could do major damage to this election.

I had my popcorn for the Presidential debate and threw it away because there was no debate. I hope this debate will be different tonight.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment